Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Four Meme

Sam at Elizaphanian gets the honour of being the first to tag me with a meme. So here it is, the Four Meme:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Dental Assistant.
2. Busker.
3. Canoeing instructor.
4. Wood-Canvas canoe builder and restorer.

Four movies I can watch repeatedly:
1. Star Wars, pre-digital effects, the one Lucas claims doesn't exist. I have it on my iPod, for crying out loud.
2. The Matrix.
3. Apocalypse Now.
4. The Blues Brothers.

Four places I have lived:
1. Grand Bank, Newfoundland. I was born there.
2. Winnipeg, Manitoba. As close to a home city as I've got.
3. Victoria, BC.
4. Berkeley, California.

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (and the spin-off, Angel).
2. Lost.
3. 24. I haven't missed an episode since season 1.
4. Firefly.

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Glovertown, Newfoundland.
2. China, Hong Kong, and Macau. Three places, but one trip.
3. Gimli, Manitoba.
4. Long Beach and Anaheim, California.

Four favourite dishes:
1. Fish and chips.
2. Spaghetti with meat sauce.
3. Barbecue chicken.
4. Chili on rice.

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Bloglines.
2. CBC news.
3. The Unofficial Apple Weblog.
4. oaklandathletics.com.


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Elsewhere.
2. Winnipeg, Manitoba. (Did I really say that?)
3. In Glovertown, in my Nan and Pop's house, before they passed away and the house was sold to strangers.
4. Sausalito, California, but only for an afternoon.

Four people to tag:
1. Wesley at geekchic.
2. Ruth at dance like you mean it.
3. Karen at kinesis.
4. Jennifer at room for rambling.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam Charles Norton said...

Duly honoured! I thought you'd never get around to it...

Friday, February 24, 2006 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger The Hippie Triathlete said...

Hi Preston! Someone just informed me of your four-meme tag, it's been awhile since I read your blog and I missed it! I actually did once already, somewhere on my archives, enjoyed reading yours...

Monday, March 27, 2006 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home