Thursday, February 21, 2008

Off to Toronto

I just booked flights and accommodation in Toronto for a conference on church planting. St. Mary Magdalene, along with one other Anglican and two other Lutheran parishes, are in the process of planting a daughter church in Sage Creek - a development that is just beginning to break ground in the south of Winnipeg. (Sage Creek is also where Karen and I are building a new house. I think we'll call it the Parsonage.)

I do believe at least one other blogger will be there - and as we didn't get a glass of beer together at General Synod, maybe it will happen in TO. And if the beer happens to give anyone gas, at least we know how to pray about it . . .

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll have to touch base and get that ale, singing a rousing chorus of "I feel the winds of God today"...

Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home