Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Slowly Moving In

Here I am in my new office at the church - trying to look pensive. As you can see if you look closely, I'm still moving in. Books are on chairs and my walls are bare.

It has been a whirlwind so far. I knew the learning curve would be steep, but knowing something and experiencing it are two different things completely. Life is settling down a little, giving me at least a minute to show off my new church digs (and to play a little with my new iMac!)

Karen and I are bidding on a house today in Norwood Flats, not too near the church, but not too far, either. Karen fell in love with it when she saw it, I fell in love with it just from the pictures. We saw it together the other day, and we fell even more deeply in love with it. We are praying that the right thing happens, whether we are out-bid, or our bid is accepted.

I have a meeting in a minute, so this is all for now. Back to work!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the expression :)

yay house bids!

Thursday, October 19, 2006 8:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home