Monday, November 06, 2006

Some Housekeeping

In the next few days the blog will change a little. I have no pretense that this a highly frequented blog by any stretch, so the upcoming changes are not intended for me to cash in. I'm just not going to cash in!

But I do occasionally write on theological topics, and I do quote from the books of my favourite theologians. If any of these books become of any interest because you read about them here, please click on the link provided. If you buy the book through my link, a little bit of money will end up in "Baby Priest's Book Fund." You will, by doing this, support my reading habit, so be forewarned.

I have been requested to post a gift page link as well, for all those people thinking about a gift for me. So, friends and family, don't be shy. Click away!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very thought provoking read your blog is as a gay christian I find some of the views quite challenging but am open to hear all sides. I am a homosexula from birth yet have the calling.

Peter

Monday, December 04, 2006 1:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home